We are holding our 4th annual auction fundraiser on October 29th at 7 pm in the Minden Opera House, Minden, NE and would like to request donations of auction items. Donated items will be split into 2 different categories, live auction and silent auction. We would like to receive all non-food items by Mon, Oct 25th.
Based on our experience with our past actions we have developed the following donation guidelines to assist you in deciding what you might donate and inform you on how donated auction items will be used:
- For donation ideas look at our list of basket ideas
- Please, donate only new items, not anything that has been previously used.
- Food items can be dropped off on auction day but we need to know about the items by Mon, Oct 25th.So we can organize them for the auction.
- To keep the total time of auction under 90 minutes, we will place some items in a silent auction. No disrespect is intended to an item placed in silent auction. We are deeply thankful for all donated items. Preference will be given to themed donations for inclusion in the live auction.
- Some individual donated items may be grouped together as part of a themed auction group.
To schedule pick or drop of any donation items, please, contact:
Frank Kovacs – 308-627-8147 (call or text), email@example.com