Call for Donations for Our Fall Auction
What can I donate?
Here are some ideas base on items donated in the past that did really well:
- Donate items that will catch the attention of others: Power tool, lawn blower, lawnmower, toaster oven, tickets to a Minden Opera House event, Husker tickets, or ?
- Team up with someone(s) else to donate a larger ticket item: Snowblower, iPad or notebook, or ?
- Donate items that you may be ready to sell and that others would value: A road racing or an off-road bicycle, an antique, bedroom furniture that has been replaced, family furniture that is still in good shape, a dining room table, or ?
- Put together a special basket: Homemade candy, pies, pizza, or ?
- Simply give a donation of money to the ZMP
How and when can I donate?
You can donate anytime between now and October 9.
To donate, either call 308.832.1574 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, to let us know you want to donate and what you would like to donate. At that time we will give you instructions for what to do.
Here is an overview of what we will ask of you:
- To take a picture(s) of your donation
- Email the pictures to: email@example.com
- Hold on to your item(s) until after the auction. You will bring them to the Minden E. Free Church, 1310 West 1st in Minden, on December 4th or 5th.
If you need assistance taking pictures of your donated items, contact Frank Kovacs at 308-627-8147 (firstname.lastname@example.org) and he will help you.
The pick-up date for purchased items is December 8, from the above address.